100 B-Grade Air Plant Variety Pack - Bulk Assorted Species of Live Tillandsia Tropical House Plants for Sale - 2 to 10 Inches Each - Air Plants for Indoor Home Decor
Huge Savings Item! Save 11% on the 100 B-Grade Air Plant Variety Pack - Bulk Assorted Species of Live Tillandsia Tropical House Plants for Sale - 2 to 10 Inches Each - Air Plants for Indoor Home Decor by Aquatic Arts at Ever After Florals. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This listing is for Tillandsia air plants of B-grade quality at an extremely low price. This means that they will be slightly misshapen and/or have
This listing is for Tillandsia air plants of B-grade quality at an extremely low price. This means that they will be slightly misshapen and/or have minor flaws in appearance, such as dried or browning leaves. The vast majority of air plants in this condition will recover over the course of weeks or months if given proper care; however, you may receive one or more air plants that do not survive. We include a variety of air plants of different species, each ranging from 2 to 10 inches in size.
Add natural beauty to your home or office with air plants! These indoor plants don't need soil to grow, so they can flourish in many different environments. Additionally, they require only a moderate amount of light and only need watering about once a week, making them the lowest-maintenance plants available! Air plants make excellent gifts for house-warming or other occasions. They are also work wonderfully as desktop decorations for your office or home desk.
What separates these unique plants from other plants are their leaves, which have adapted to absorb water and nutrients from the air. This allows air plants to thrive when they are suspended in the air or grown atop driftwood and rocks. Air plants look especially beautiful when set atop river stones, natural-colored gravel, or driftwood.
We recommend keeping air plants in an area where they receive a moderate amount of light. Indirect sunlight and artificial home/office lighting are appropriate for these plants. It's generally safe to keep air plants in direct sunlight for a short period of time each day, but we recommend misting them with water every 2 hours or so to keep them from drying out. The optimal way to water air plants is to soak them in water for 2 hours once per week. If the leaves of your air plants become soft or pale in color, this means the plant is too dry, and you should mist or water them more often.
Features & Highlights
- AIR PLANTS AT AN INCREDIBLY DISCOUNTED PRICE: Our B-grade air plants may feature non-permanent flaws such as bent, dried, or browning leaves. They are otherwise healthy and capable of a full recovery.
- EASY CARE HOUSE PLANTS: Tillandsia Air Plants are extremely low maintenance and easy to care for. They require only a moderate amount of light, no soil, and only need watering about once a week.
- DIY HOME DECOR: Air plants are perfect for terrariums, cages, and a myriad of other creative displays; the possibilities are limited only by your imagination.
- ECO-FRIENDLY: Many Tillandsias are becoming endangered in the wild due to over collection. To protect these threatened resources, all of our air plants are greenhouse grown and never wild collected.
- HEALTHY LIVE ARRIVAL GUARANTEED: Your air plants will arrive alive and healthy. Each order will come with a 100 percent live arrival guarantee.
|Package Weight:||5.16 pounds|
|Package Size:||13 x 12 x 12 inches|