The Juniper Bonsai is commonly regarded as the beginner bonsai, as for the easiness of care for the plant. Growing these small trees is an ancient art form in which the leaves can be trimmed and guided to be made into the owner's desired shape. Bonsai convey the symbols of meditation, harmony, peace, and balance. Junipers prefer soil that is slightly dry, but it should not be exposed to prolonged dryness. It is best to water the plant well, allowing for proper drainage, and then allow the soil to become dry before
Features & Highlights
- BONSAI TREE - Bonsai is popularized by Japanese people as an art of growing ornamental, dwarf trees. Bonsai Plants is assumed to have the same life cycle of the normal size trees. Growing and taking care of Bonsai's is one way to relieve stress and will develop as a good hobby. Can be a décor to your home or office. In feng shui, bonsai trees is believe to bring a good luck.
- TAKING CARE OF BONSAI - Each Bonsai Trees has a specific care procedure. Most common reason why bonsai tree dies is over watering. Keep in mind that you need to check your bonsai tree frequently. Watering, fertilizing and repotting your tree should always be in your mind.
- KEEPING BONSAI TREE IN SHAPE - trimming a bonsai tree comes in two ways. First is maintenance-pruning, which means you need to maintain and refine the existing shape of a Bonsai. Second is structural-pruning, which requires more rigorous pruning or trimming to give a tree its basic shape or style.
- Pot is 4 1/4x3 1/4'' inches and 2.5'' inches deep. Color and Shape may vary.
- 9GreenBox Juniper Tree is a 6-8'' inch live plant
- Proudly Handmade by 9GreenBox
|Manufacturer:||9Greenbox - Drop Ship|
|Publisher:||9Greenbox - Drop Ship|
|Studio:||9Greenbox - Drop Ship|
|Item Weight:||4 pounds|
|Item Size:||6 x 6 x 6 inches|
|Package Weight:||4 pounds|
|Package Size:||5 x 4 x 4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by 9GreenBox.com, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Brussel's Bonsai
mpn: DT0117ALW, ean: 0782819002696,
Hawaiian Umbrella Tree (Arboricola)
Maybe the easiest of all Bonsai Trees to grow. Loves being inside or outside as long as it doesn't get too much sun, or too cold. Develops great looking exposed roots and multiple trunks. Great size for a desk ...
By Brussel's Bonsai
mpn: DT0114TMG7, ean: 0782819019250,
The Trident Maple, also known as Acer buergerianum, is a deciduous tree that grows to heights of up to 45 feet high and 25 feet wide in its native habitat. With its moderate growth rate, and easy maintenance, it is popular as a patio or street tree a...
By Nearly Natural
mpn: 4103, ean: 0885892893073,
Treasure the beauty of this highly detailed Cedar bonsai. With soft leaves and a partially-exposed root system, this captivating two foot tall tree is sure to catch your eye. Situated in a rectangular shaped planter filled with artificial dirt, it's ...