9GreenBox - Miss Beauty Desert Rose - Ship Bare Root
9GreenBox - Miss Beauty Desert Rose - Ship Bare Root by 9GreenBox at Ever After Florals. MPN: B001PUIN7Q. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Desert Rose or Adenium obesum is a famous house plant in temperate regions. Uncountable hybrids have been developed and has been famous because of
Desert Rose or Adenium obesum is a famous house plant in temperate regions. Uncountable hybrids have been developed and has been famous because of its colorful flowers. Can be grown in a pot and is commonly used for bonsai plant. An easy growing house plant that adds a colorful design to your house and garden.
Features & Highlights
- DESERT ROSE - Desert Rose is a plant that produces abundant of trumpet-shaped flowers in different shades. It can be in pink, rose, white and yellow. Can be grown indoor or outdoor. A Beauty Plant that will definitely add a touch to your garden extracting a lively vibrant color. Flowers are estimated to grow up to 2-3 inches in diameter and can be single, double, or even triple.
- GROWING DESERT ROSE PLANT - a tough flowering plant that doesn't require much attention. One of those easy growing plant. Place your Desert Rose Plant in a place where it can catch full sunlight. Water when the soil is already dry but reduce watering when winter season arrives, keep hydrated enough for it to live. Keep your plant in at least 50F at all times, is it ideal to plant your Desert Rose in a pot for you to be able to move it as an indoor plant in winter season.
- TAKING CARE OF DESERT ROSE - Desert Rose Plants attracts several pests. These includes mealybug. If you see this insects you can destroy and remove each of them by just simply touching them with a cotton swap dipped in rubbing alcohol. There are also insects that not that visible but creates a web like covering on leaves and buds. If you think that your Desert Plant is having a mild problem with these insects what you can do is use a strong jet of water to remove the pests.
- PRUNING - In order to maintain your Desert Rose, pruning will be needed. You can start by cutting off those cold-damaged portions of your plant in late winter or in spring time once you notice new growth has emerged. Pruning before expected flowering of the plant encourages resulting in abundant flower blossom.
- 9GreenBox - Miss Beauty Desert Rose that you will be receiving in your purchase is a live plant and ship bare rooted - pot not included
|Item Weight:||0.8 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by 9GreenBox, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: B00K57KJK4, ean: 0616932931031,
Good Gift ideal for everyone want to watch their own bonsai grow from seeds. Good education and learning experience. The Chinese wisteria is a shade-tolerant vine, but it blooms best when grown in the sun. It prefers a deep, rich loam, has a moderate...
Unit Type: lot (2 pieces/lot) Package Weight: 0.01kg (0.02lb.) Package Size: 15cm x 15cm x 1cm (5.91in x 5.91in x 0.39in) Brand Name: AMARANTINE Full-bloom Period: Summer Type: Herbs Applicable Constellation: Taurus Flowerpot: Excluded Cultivating Di...
By JM BAMBOO
The Juniper Bonsai is commonly regarded as the beginner bonsai, as for the easiness of care for the plant. Growing these small trees is an ancient art form in which the leaves can be trimmed and guided to be made into the owner's desired shape. Bonsa...
By Bonsai Boy's
Spathiphyllum the genus name means, literally, "leaf spathe", with spathe defined as "A large bract or pair of bracts sheathing a flower cluster, as a spadix." You're likely to know it as "Peace Lily". Its' widespread interior use is due to its excep...
By Brussel's Bonsai
mpn: OUTDR-UKK-4913836, ean: 5557890032062,
Our Gardenias bloom prolifically from March through June. Their shiny, dark foliage provides a striking contrast for its white blooms. Gardenia have a fantastic fragrance that is enjoyed by everyone.Ships anywhere within the U.S. except to Arizona, H...
By Costa Farms
ABOUT PONYTAIL PALM: Its tousled unique appearance makes it fantastic for contemporary and modern interior designs. YOUR UNIQUE PLANT: Plants are living things; each one is slightly different, so the plant you receive may vary from the photo. It typi...
By M&M BONSAI
M&M BONSAI BRAIDED MONEY TREE IN TRAINING POT. TRAINED AT OUR NURSERY. INDOOR TREE, GREAT FOR THE BEGINNER. GROWING INSTRUCTIONS ARE INCLUDED. ONLY NEED TO WATER 2 X A WEEK.M&M BONSAI BRAIDED MONEY TREE IN TRAINING POT. INDOOR TREE, TRAINED AT OUR NU...
By JM BAMBOO
We have Bonsai Kits available for all budgets and levels of expertise. Be sure to check out our entire selection of Bonsai Kits exclusively designed, grown, and manufactured by JmbambooComplete Bonsai Tree Starter Kit with a Live 4-year old Petite Ja...
mpn: B000RKBE4O, ean: 0797734700008,
Desert Rose or Adenium obesum is a famous house plant in temperate regions. Uncountable hybrids have been developed and has been famous because of its colorful flowers. Can be grown in a pot and is commonly used for bonsai plant. An easy growing hous...
By JM BAMBOO
The sago palm is also referred to as the Japanese sago palm, and the funeral palm. Sago palms are slow-growing, evergreen plants that grow to about 10 to 12 feet in height. They are poisonous if ingested, so practice care with animals and childrenJap...