The Trident Maple, also known as Acer buergerianum, is a deciduous tree that grows to heights of up to 45 feet high and 25 feet wide in its native habitat. With its moderate growth rate, and easy maintenance, it is popular as a patio or street tree as well as being highly valued as a particularly beautiful bonsai specimen. This bonsai is quite hearty, but does require special care to survive well. Trident Maples are highly desired for bonsai due to their small, three-lobed leaved, thick gnarly roots that are perfect for the dramatic root over rock technique and a readily thickening trunk that boasts an attractive orange brown peeling appearance. In the fall, the attractive green of the leaved turns into shades of red, orange and yellow and in the spring, showy yellow flowers are to be enjoyed.
Each live plant is shipped with the Phytosanitary Certificate as required by the USDA.
Features & Highlights
- CONTENTS: Bonsai, Decorative Container (Assorted Colors & Styles), Soil, Care Instructions.
- SPECIES: Trident Maples are highly desired for bonsai due to their small, three-lobed leaved, thick gnarly roots that are perfect for the dramatic root over rock technique and a readily thickening trunk that boasts an attractive orange brown peeling appearance.
- AGE/SIZE/CARE: Your 3 year old bonsai will arrive between 8" to 14" tall in a 12" container and will perform best outdoors (see detailed care instructions in images)
- USES: Ideal Mother's Day gift, office & cubicle décor or a centerpiece for any kitchen table, desktop, window plant or outdoor décor.
- WARRANTY: Your bonsai tree has been grown in a state-of-the-art greenhouse under precisely controlled conditions to achieve optimum health. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your tree or with our service, please notify us within 30 days of receipt. We will correct the situation to your satisfaction.
|Item Weight:||11 pounds|
|Item Size:||23 x 11 x 11 inches|
|Package Weight:||12 pounds|
|Package Size:||15 x 11 x 11 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Brussel's Bonsai, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Nearly Natural
mpn: 4103, ean: 0885892893073,
Treasure the beauty of this highly detailed Cedar bonsai. With soft leaves and a partially-exposed root system, this captivating two foot tall tree is sure to catch your eye. Situated in a rectangular shaped planter filled with artificial dirt, it's ...